Managed IT Services & Support
- Network monitoring and support: We can will monitor your network for potential problems and provide support if something goes wrong.
- Security monitoring and support: We can monitor your network for security threats and provide support if your network is compromised.
- Email and calendaring support: We can will provide support for your email and calendaring systems.
- File storage and sharing support: We can provide support for your file storage and sharing systems.
- Application support: We can provide support for your business applications.
- Device support: We can provide support for your computers, laptops, mobile devices, and other devices.
- Help desk support: We can provide a help desk that you can contact for support with any IT issue.
- On-site support: We can offer on-site support, which means that a technician will come to your location to fix a problem.
- Remote support: We can offer remote support, which means that a technician will fix a problem from their location.
- Backup and disaster recovery: We can provide backup and disaster recovery services to protect your data.
- Security assessments: We can conduct security assessments to identify and fix security vulnerabilities.
- Security training: We can provide security training to your employees.
- Infrastructure management: We can manage your IT infrastructure, including your servers, storage, and networking equipment.
- Software management: We can manage your software, including your operating systems, applications, and security software.
- Project management: We can help you manage IT projects, such as the implementation of a new software system or the migration to the cloud.
All our business clients can benefit from
Our network monitoring services provide our business clients with real-time data about their network and its performance. We use the latest tools and technologies to ensure that our clients are provided with the highest quality of service. Our solutions are designed to ensure maximum uptime, reduce downtime, and increase productivity. With our 24/7 monitoring, our clients can rest assured that their networks are always running optimally and securely. Additionally, we offer our clients free unlimited 24 hours a day network and wifi monitoring on all our hotel and caravan site installs using our self hosted unifi controller. We also provide our business clients with cloud and local backups
Cloud & Onsite Backups
Free Unlimited Wifi Monitoring and alerts
24/7 Server Monitoring
What are the benefits of managed services?
1. Cost Savings – With managed services, you can reduce labor costs and increase the efficiency of your IT staff. This leads to a better use of resources and lower overall costs.
2. Better Service – With managed services, you can have peace-of-mind that your IT infrastructure is working at peak performance without having to worry about managing the software and hardware yourself. You also won’t need to be concerned with downtime, data loss, security breaches or system maintenance.
3. Improved Security – Your managed service provider will monitor your system for potential security threats and provide proactive measures to protect your data and network .What is cloud computing? Cloud computing is a model for enabling on-demand self-service access to shared pools of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.